Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Sparber
Dr. Vincent Sparber, MD, PT is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sparber is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital West, Bethesda Heart Hospital and St Mary's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Sparber has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Vincent Sparber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.