Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vincent S Toussaint has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Vincent S Toussaint has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Vincent S Toussaint has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Toussaint was very rude to me and talked very ugly to me. He doesn't know how to treat people and how to be respectful. He talks to you like you are stupid. He should not be able to practice medicine. He needs to be closed down and I would not recommend anyone to go to him. Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor.
It was very easy to get in to see him. you do not have to have an appointment which is nice. He is also open at 7 am which makes things very workable if you are a day job type of person, you can go to the doctor without having to miss work. He had some rather strange ideas as to how to accoplish my goals but on the whole had a good bedside manner. Overall I would go see this doctor again for things like refills on my regular prescriptions and when I or my family get sick but would feel more comfortable with a different doctor for anything major or ongoing!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Greenville Hospital System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVincent S Toussaint Md, 103 Mississippi Dr, Clinton, SC
Dr. Vincent S Toussaint is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, SC.