Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Vincent Vaccaro
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro, MD, FAAD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hartford, NY, with another office in Utica, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Vaccaro is affiliated with Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus, St Elizabeth Medical Center and St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Vaccaro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
St Elizabeth Medical Center
St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
St. Elizabeth Medical Center Psych Unit
St Elizabeth Hospital
St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
44 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.