Dr. Vincent Yu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Yu?

My experience with Dr. Yu.

I Love Dr.Yu He provided excellent pre and post natal care for me . He also did me and my moms hystetectomy. Excellent Physician.

I will forever remember you :) You are the best of the west.

Beware of Dr. Vincent Wen-Sun Yu

I had a groin pain on the right side. Dr. Vincent Wen-Sun Yu removed my right fallopian tube without even investigating where the pain came from. Torrance Memorial Hospital Pathology report stated my cut-off fallopian tube was perfect. Of course, after Dr. Yu cutoff and removed my fallopian tube, the groin pain was still there, I went to see an orthopedic doctor and found out the groin pain was radiated from my hip and sciatic conditions. Dr. Yu is unscrupulous and unethical to say the least. He was going after my insurance money, and the difference between what he billed my insurance and what my insurance paid, he writes it off on his taxes as a loss. Today, I'm still crying over my lost fallopian tube: this unjust act, a crime, committed by Dr. Yu. Unfortunately, President George Bush signed the billed that the maximum a doctor can be sued is $250,000. As a result, I couldnt even find an attorney interested enough to take my case. Dr. Vincent Wen-Sun Yu is a high volume OBGYN doctor for Torrance Memorial Hospital. This fraudulent surgery Dr. Yu performed on me, Torrance Memorial Hospital made out 80% of my insurance total pay-out.

DR. YU IS A GREAT DOCTOR, COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL

I know Dr. Vincent Yu for almost 9 years already as well as several family members and friends. He helped me with two pregnancies and delivered my two babies. There was an incident with my daughter during labor due to a mistake made by a nurse and he came right away to the hospital ontime and took care of everything. Thanks GOD that he was my Doctor and he care about us. He is my regular Doctor and I won't change him for any other Doctor. Thanks Dr. Vicent Yu.