Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vincent J Zizza III has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Vincent J Zizza III has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Vincent J Zizza III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 197
Within 36 hours of Dr. Zizza doing my prostate biopsy I was back in the hospital fighting for my life with septis and E coli. I now have to live with a life changing infection which is know as blood poisoning. I have tubes in my heart and still don't know if I will be alive in a week so this is my warning to all of you. STAY AWAY!!!!!
He told me I had Kidney stones because of ALL THE SODA I DRINK, I Haven't had SODA in 10 years! He then said, well when do you want to surgery? I said I will look else where. There was a reason that he always is open, no one comes back to him after you see him once!!
after goin in with a scope he called my phone on a Sunday night at 8:45 PM saying he is worried about a spot he saw on kidney. He said it was either a tumor or stone. He doesn't another scope puts in stent after procedure. Unbeknownst to me . After procedure he calls my mom in waiting room an says. Are you sitting down ? She was so scared. He than says. It must've been a shadow ! I was back in hospital that same day vomiting and in so much pain ! He needs to resign an or be reported to the max
Dr. Zizza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Vincent J Zizza III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsTri County Urology, 176 Toll Gate Rd Ste 301, Warwick, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vincent J Zizza III in this video.
Dr. Vincent J Zizza III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.