Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vincent P Zuck has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Vincent P Zuck has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
Dr. Vincent P Zuck has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
This Dr was wonderful at first! Followed me after cabg x4. I saw him every 6 months for check up. My last check up was horrible! He went from wonderful to Jekyll and Hyde! Called me names and told me not to run to the hospital with chest pains! Very rude and hateful! I could not believe the change after he came back from a leave of absence! I had other people tell me he had changed. He wasn't the kind man he was at first. I left that appointment in tears! I never went back to him and changed cardiologists
the first time i meat him he seemed like a nice guy. i ended up having a bypass operation waited 3 months to see him again and man he seemed like a different person. he was the most rude and cocky doctor i ever seen in my life. i been having issues with my chest hurting out of breath and TRIED to tell him and he just blew me off like he didnt want to her about it. it was unreal i hope i am ok he didnt help at all easing my mind. all he wants is your money i will NEVER see this guy again. i hope nobody else has to deal with this clown he is a real dandy. and his male nurse is a cocky rude person also . STAY AWAY from zuck people i sure know i will.
Dr. Zuck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPrairie Cardiovascular Springfield, 619 E Mason St, Springfield, IL
Dr. Vincent P Zuck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.