Dr. Vincents Dindzans Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Vincents Dindzans?

Clueless

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I have had several major surgeries and scheduled the appointment because of a severe episode. He was ready to do the procedure and started explaining things to me about it, that had NOTHING to do with why I was in there. He had not even glanced at my file before our procedure.

Uncaring, Unprofessional

Posted on May 10th, 2015

I was referred to this doctor by another. At the first meeting, he was great. He ordered some tests for me. The clinic lost my stool sample. (This actually happened to my husband at a different hospital when he was hospitalized, do it is possible?) The good Doctor accused me of not turning one in. He also accused me of not scheduling one test that I had left 3 messages that I couldn't schedule due to having diarrhea (the entire reason for seeing him in the first place). When I received my visit notes there were several things not true. The note about him writing a letter so I could go on disability was astounding. Unfortunately, I have been on disability for years and just needed a letter I was being seen so I could keep my 10 hour a week job. How embarrassing. I felt like a child, I was not allowed to speak and felt my dignity slipping away because this Doctor didn't see me as a patient, he saw me as "someone on many antidepressants, looking to get on SSDI". When I had questions after my visit, I was told I couldn't speak to the doctor for two weeks!

Great initially -- follow-up is nonexistent

Posted on April 10th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Dindzans was very similar to alot of doctors in Milwaukee. He is very professional, courteous and thorough. His office staff call you back and try to get a hold of you. But only initially. After the procedure (liver biopsy in my case), it is lights out. Phone calls are not returned. Staff just totally ignore you. -- Hey I'm more than just a walking insurance card + copay.

Great Guy and Team

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I just met Dr. D this morning while I lay on an operating bed prepared for a colonoscopy. His team, with good humor and kindness, had already prepared an anxious me for the procedure. Because this was my my fourth (I think) colonoscopy and the previous three had been negative, he patiently and clearly described the implications of these findings. After the procedure, he kindly and clearly told my wife and me the results. Dr. D. has a great bedside manner and everyone from the office staff and nurses to the care by the team at the hospital and by Dr. D. was exceptional.

Posted on November 6th, 2017