Dr. Vineel Sompalli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vineel Sompalli?

Fantastic

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Dr. Sompalli and his staff and extremely friendly and professional. He and his assistant will listen to your questions, answer them immediately. Truly the most amazing Cardiologist I have ever seen.

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Amazing doctor, very caring, a pleasure to talk with, very comprehensive, and willing to discuss your issues. He is honest and will not sugar coat problems. Making an appointment is another issue. His office is constantly changing appointments. Waiting time can usually take up to 2 hours and once waited 1 1/2 hours only to be seen by a P.A.. I recommend him only if you are not in a hurry.

waiting time to see doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Dr Sompalli is a very good doctor and He is very thorough ...I just have one complaint The waiting time to see him...everytime I go to see him the waiting time is at least two and a half hours and everyone in the waiting room is saying the same thing...No I don't want to change doctors but I do wish I could get in to see him quicker

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr Sompalli had done two sucessfully heart intervention on myself.(by emergency).I'm very please with Dr Sompalli's performances...I thank Dr Sompalli for his care and expertise.

Just the best!

Posted on January 31st, 2015

I am a Caregiver for the third time... first my mom, then my father-in-law, now my husband's aunt. She was receiving extremely poor care from one cardiologist in town but was too old and sick to figure out what to do about it. I got fed up and looked around, found Dr. Sompalli and what a saint!! My aunt adored him, he was so caring and stopped to listen every time we talked. I mean, REALLY listened. The staff is friendly and courteous which is a real plus, too. It just couldn't be better and I'd recommend him to anyone! He also mentioned doing some tests for my aunt's blood clot problem. The other doctor never checked on this, only just kept giving out blood thinners. Dr. Sompalli is very thorough and kind.

Perfect care

Posted on March 31st, 2014

Can't ask for a better cardiologist.

Posted on September 29th, 2013

Great doctor and very good staff

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Spent plenty of time explaining the problem.

Supreme Cardilogist

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

I couldn't say enough good things about Dr. Sompalli. Not only is he an excellent cardiologist but he really looks out for the well being of his patients. I have had a number of stents installed by him. And I am greatly improved. He dos not look down on you even if you have bad habits. Most importantly he insures that the hospital staff take proper care of you and will intervene if they make mistakes or make the wrong decisions. Three times he had to speak to the hospital staff when they messed up. One time when they wouldn't feed me, one time when a doctor tried to give me a vasocronstrictor, and once when the did not follow his clear orders. If you have heart problems ... see this man ... he is the best!

Posted on February 12th, 2011

very professional.

Best cardiologist

Posted on January 8th, 2011

can't ask for better care.

Posted on July 17th, 2017