Have you seen Dr. Vineet Choudhry?

Breast Surgery

I recently had lumpectomy done by Dr. V .Choudhry. He is an excellent surgeon with extraordinary bedside manners. Genuinely very caring and seemed skilled in his profession. He is the best and I would recommend Dr. Choudhry highly to anyone looking for a surgeon. Padma

The office are is quite comfortable. The office staff, Cindy, is very caring and helpful. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Choudhry's approach to my medical procedure. He did a great job taking care of me. I received the best care I could ever expected from Dr. Choudhry and medical staff.

Dr. Choudhry was an excellent doctor but his nurse at the front desk was one of the rudest person we have met. She was nice in the begining and then felt the need to voice her opinion to my son after his surgery in a manner that was unexceptable. He was feeling very uncomfortable at the idea at walking back into the office to see Dr. Choudry after his surgery, because he knew he had to see her first.

Amazing

Dr. Choudhry took not only me into his own hands, but also my mom. Thank you for all the amazing things that you do for me and my family! I am forever grateful!

Amazing Experience

Dr. Choudhry is amazing! He was so accommodating and made my experience a positive one. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend Dr. Choudhry if you are need of a procedure.

Hernia Repair

Dr. Choudhry is an amazing physician. I never felt rushed when I spent time with him. He took the time to educate me and was patient ... He truly cares! Thank you, Dr. C!

very pleased with all that was done for me. i would recommend this doctor to anyone !

This man is rude!

Great surgeon!! Would highly recommend to anyone needing surgery!

Excellent Doctor. Highly Recommend.

Very professional and also very easy to talk to. Made me feel very comfortable before and after surgery. Follow-up exam was easy, complete and he answered all questions with out technical medical lingo. The staff is great and super friendly. You are in good hands with Dr. Choudhry and staff.

Best Dr. Ever!!!

Dr. Choudhry is an exceptional doctor. He was very caring and efficient with my care. He is by far one of the best Dr.'s I have encountered!

Ok, I suppose.

this surgeon started with a very routine surgery, which then turned into a bad experience. I had severe infection and was in constant pain. As of today, I am still recovering. He is amiable and proffessional. I just wish the site had been cleaned more thoroughly in order to prevent this bad infection.

Dr. Vineet Choudhry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.

Dr. Vineet Choudhry Is this you?