Dr. Vinh D Nguyen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Vinh D Nguyen?

Very thorough.

I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen for 11 years. His thoroughness, most likely, kept me having a major heart attack. As a result of his diagnostics, I had bypass surgery just in time. I have recommended him to my family and friends.and many are now his patients. They all share my strong positive opinion of him.

Dr. Nguyen is a great doctor .

Dr.Vihn Nguyen is a great doctor.

Dr. Nguyen implanted a Reveal LINQ Cardiac Monitor in me in 2016. He can monitor my heart's activities and then counsel me at his office in a very efficient manner. He is both friendly and professional in his approach to patient care.

Patient

Dr. Nguyen was direct and honest with my heart problems. He told me what my problem was and what he thought would be the best way to treat the problem I had. Since the first time He saw me, over 10 years ago, Dr. Nguyen with the help of the good Lord, has kept my heart with a steady beat and good health.

Dr Nguyen is a great doctor and patient advocate. I feel so comfortable and cared for by everyone in his practice from front staff to his nurse and others. I'm a retired nurse and can't say I've met a lot of doctors like dr Nguyen. He's awesome and I'm so glad he found me on my hospital visit.

Best doctor

Best doc. Has kept my blood pressure managed for past 10 years after cycling through 4 doctors over 5 years.

Ten and counting

I have been seeing Dr. Vinh Nguyen since August, 2006 and am coming up on my 10th anniversary of my open heart surgery, CABGx4. Since my surgery I have followed Dr. Nguyen's advice on heart, exercise and non-stress related issues. I am alive thanks to Dr. Nguyen.

Dr. Nguyen is a very caring Doctor. He is the best cardiologist I have ever met. He explains procedures and results in a manner that the common person can understand.

This Dr. saved my Life, no one else could find the problem he did. It turned out that I had a 90% blocked main vain in front of my heart. After a stent was put in I felt 20 years younger I cant than him enough for listening to me when other could not find the problem.

Worth the wait

I waited 55 minutes because I was an hour early due to an earlier commitment and didn't want to go home for 5-10 minutes and turn around and come back. However, my wait Dr Nguyen was worth every minute because he delivered excellent news regarding my health.

My association with Dr Vinh D. Nguyen as a patient has been on-going for the past four years. I would recommend him to all others in need of a cartiologist.