Dr. Vinicio Hernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinicio Hernandez?

I'M DIEING BECAUSE OF DR. V. HERNANDEZ

This Dr. has done nothing for me or nothing to help improve my cancer. I have been his guinea pig since day one. He insisted on chemo treatments that did not help but yet continued treatments without trying other options. Now i'm too far gone to do anything about it. I have been given 3-6 mo to live and i regret the day i stepped foot in his office. He is arrogant and a know it all? When actually he knows nothing about human beings, human feelings, or treating patients with cancer. He does know how to sit back and collect patients insurance money while he watches them die. DO NOT LET THIS DOCTOR TREAT YOU OR ANYONE YOU LOVE! It's too late for me but not too late for you.

It's simple DO NOT CHOSE THIS DR.

He's all about money, not care for his patients. My sister is hanging on to life. He gave her the wrong CHEMO drug. We got another DR. and she's on a different drug now. This DR. will not run the right test on you, he has a CHEMO drug he like and it's all you will get even if your cancer get worse. DR Hernandez will let you die.

Caring doctor

Been patient since 2004; very calming when discussing issues and always allowed me to express my concerns; never rushed; very compassionate

Dr.Hernandez office staff are very rud they only care about money. I went to my routine appointment and they always make sure you paid before you see the doctor. That day I think they were hungry for money they gave me a hard time telling me that I didn't paid the last time I was their they put me in a collection company I tell them that I have my receipts at home they didn't believe me they said that if I don't paid the doctor won't see me I was very upset , I didn't had a choice I ended paying my code pay again. I when back and showed the receipt proof that I paid twice. They said they going to credit my account and they never did. I have to call them every week for 3 months before they return my money back. I will never go back to that office again I'm going to look for another doctor. They were very unprofessional.

Do not go, if you wnat up straight replies.

I will never, ever, go to Dr. Hernandez. He is so rude and arrogant. His PA was standing next to him at the office and he was asking her questions. It was obvious that the Dr. Glenda Gonzalez team, sent him all records the day before and he did not read anything. A good Dr. takes her/his time, to read new patients records the day before, that way she or he, will not make a fool of them selves. Worst Doctor ever!

Great PA!

I met with his PA - Audra Leedy - and she was EXCELLENT! Spent time to answer all my questions. I did have to wait for an hour after my appt time to get back to an exam room, however.

Dr. Hernandez is by far the most compassionate, skillful Oncologist. He genuinely cares for his patients. He has made my experience that much easier. Very informative, very prompt, very personal and explains procedures thoroughly. Great man! Great doctor!

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Hernandez and his staff are AMAZING!! He is very compassionate and knowledgeable. He has taken care of my father as if it were his own family. We need more doctors like this!!

Looking back I wish we would have gotten a second opinion for my husband. It is too late now, he has since passed after being treated by Dr. Hernandez for four years. In the beginning the office staff was very personable, but as time went on and the office began to grow, we became just another dollar sign for the doctor. It is now 6 months since my husband has passed and they have decided to bill me for scans done two years ago. My next step is to hire an attorney to look into the practices being done at Dr. Hernandez's office. Beware of the hidden agenda of the doctor and his office staff. They say they care, but do they really??

Excellent care

Dr. Hernandez has been by doctor for several years. He is personable and listens to what you say and gives you a good common sense opinion. I trust him and he is very caring.

Best Oncologist in Orlando

I thank God ever day that I met Dr. Vinicio Hernandez and his staff. In this very hard time in my life they are always there for me 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Thanks to all my angels at Sand Lake Cancer Center

DO NOT LET THIS MAN TREAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Hernandez is a poor excuse for a doctor. He doesnt return patients phone calls. And after making my fianc wait MORE than 3 weeks for treatment of a lung tumor, he received 2 days of treatment. Then, nothing. Again, he wouldnt return calls and we couldnt get into his office for an appt. We asked for another doctor. After getting a different oncologist, we were told that Hernandez didnt even list the type of chemo that he put my fianc ON in his charts BAD, BAD CHOICE. Demand another doctor ASAP. Dont let this man treat you or anyone you know.