Dr. Vinita Dodd Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vinita Dodd?

not sure

Posted on November 16th, 2010

seemed to care at the beggining then she became careless

I'm not sure!!!

Posted on July 3rd, 2010

I have mixed opinions about Dr. Dood. I have only seen her twice and both times I was in pain and not so much as ill. I enjoyed the first visit with her because I perceived her bedside manner to be caring. The second time was horrible. I don't know if it was because I was in so much pain but she barely spoke. She had a student doctor with her, which I did not want to see. She barely acknowledged me or spoke to me. When the visit was over she and the other doctor did not even say goodbye. Maybe I was a little abrupt with her but needless to say I want a more caring doctor. I don't know whether to give her another chance and speak to her about my last visit with her or to move on and find another doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes