Dr. Vinita Gupta Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vinita Gupta?

Find a different Dr. if you can.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

One year of 'treatment". She ignored that I was not improving, month after month. Finally, I was given a proper diagnosis from a different doctor, it turned out, I was not getting enough oxygen at night. I suffered for months needlessly. Her overall attitude, was dismissive. Also, she does not take, nor return calls to any patients, nor did ever follow up with a call, to see results, or even have a nurse call. Being the only sleep apnea Dr. in Greene County, guess she gets to rule instead of treat patients as they should be treated.

not impresses

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Doctor was nice enough but we had asked if a medication my daughter was prescribed by them would interfere with her birth control medicine. She assured us no, she was wrong, and after researching it I found there was an interference.

Posted on January 9th, 2014