1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Vinita Patanaphan?

Best radiation oncologist ever. Treated in 99', stage 3 breast cancer, 16/23 lymph nodes

When everyone else I met fighting breast cancer was getting permanent tattoos, Dr Patanaphan's team allowed me to use a permanent marker. They trusted me and I trusted them. They assured me that I would have the same results as others did, without the burn. I never received any bad skin affects. Their machines are so calibrated and fine tuned. It's their mission to treat with perfection.

Get the facts you need about cancer, including how many people get it and treatment options.

Dr. Vinita Patanaphan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.

Dr. Vinita Patanaphan Is this you?