Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Vinko Zlomislic
Vinko Zlomislic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encinitas, CA, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and Encinitas, CA (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Vinko Zlomislic is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Baylor All Saints Medical Centers and Doctors Hospital Dallas.
Vinko Zlomislic has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can also treat spinal injuries such as a displaced disc or a fracture, as well as disc degeneration and narrowing that occurs due to aging.
However, when your injury or condition affects the spinal canal or spinal cord, it’s typically better to consult with a neurosurgeon. It's worth noting that, while they're both referred to as surgeons, they can also recommend treatments that don't require an operation, such as non-surgical decompression therapy.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 11
Zlomislic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Doctors Hospital Dallas
Baylor Medical Center At Irving
11 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Vinko Zlomislic accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Vinko Zlomislic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.