Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinod K Aggarwal
Dr. Vinod K Aggarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hazlet, NJ. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center, Bayshore Community Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Aggarwal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vinod K Aggarwal has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weight Loss
- Angiographic Visualization
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Showing 5 of 21
My daughter, a health care professional, recommended Dr Aggarwal to me. He is a very caring, concerned and thorough physician. I will never go back to the big groups, where no one remembers who you are from one month to the next. Dr. Aggarwal knows his patients, but more importantly, truly cares about his patients!
Dr, Aggarwal he was the first dr I had seen in 15 yrs..He ran more tests on my then my other physican did in 15 yrs.Also you go to the other physican and you end up seeing a nurse practioner not even the doctor they just dont have the time for you ..He also has the best bes side manner and I would recoment him to anyone also not long waiting for an appt. and not waiting long in the office and Jodi and Lura are the best girls in the office so very helpful and they also will go out of their way to help you and always with a smile>>>>
Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Vinod K Aggarwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVinod K Aggarwal Md, 1 Bethany Rd Ste 81, Hazlet, NJ
Dr. Vinod K Aggarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazlet, NJ.