Have you seen Dr. Vinod D Bhavnani?

Informative, office appointments always on time, went to other eye doctors whi could not help me and they recommended Dr Bhavnani and he has done wonders.

Excellence in professionalism

I am an old patient of Dr. Bhavnani and after every visit to his clinic, I came back a very satisfied patient. I am impressed by his professional knowledge and his caring attitude towards his patients. I have recently gone through cataract surgery with excellent results.He maintains a very well equipped clinic and a very efficient and caring staff. I will recommend Dr BhavnanI to every EYE for excellent vision

Review

I have been a patient of Dr.Bhavnani's for the past 15 years and currently travel 2 hours from Tampa for treatment. I have a rather serious form of glaucoma and have sought treatment from several eye specialist including the renowned Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami. I can say without a doubt that the best treatment I have received has been from Dr. Bhavnani and his staff. In a successful effort to save my vision, Dr Bhavnani has been aggressive when my condition worsened, but also applied alternate forms of treatment when warranted. Dr. Bhavnani is compassionate, very thorough and truly cares about preserving my vision. His staff is knowledgeable and friendly as well. My vision is the most important sense I have. If you are looking for a true glaucoma specialist that treats difficult cases, I don’t hesitate in recommending Dr. Bhavnani. WM / Tampa

My husband has been a patient for the last 15 years. After multiple so called specialist, Dr Bhavnani is the only one that has been able to persevere my husband's vision. Dr Bhavnani is truly a gifted surgeon and specialist. We are truly blessed that we found him. PM

excellent, caring physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Bhavnani for 15 years. He saved my vision the first time I saw him when my eye pressures were extremely high. He is very well trained and I have found him to be very cautious and thorough in treatment regimens. He has efficient, well trained, caring staff and the office runs onetime and smoothly. I highly recommend him!

Efficient and thorough exam

Office is nice and clean. Didn't wait long to be seen. Technicians are friendly and efficient. Very happy with experience.

Office staff are very helpful and professional. I liked the office atmosphere and the doctor is great. I appreciate all they do!

Excellent doctor! Stellar staff, very courteous and prompt. The doctor was thorough in explaining my condition. Very happy with experience.

Saved my eyes

Dr. Bhavnani was very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain my infection and the necessary treatment. Being at risk losing your eyesight is very scary; if it wasn't for Dr. Bhavnani I would be blind today. His staff was wonderful; caring, knowledgeable and there was this red head who was very attractive. I think her name was Sarah. She went out of her way to make sure the visits went smoothly and helped me fill out the forms (I couldn't see them) and took care of all the insurance problems. I wish all doctors were like this.

Excellent Doctor and staff ! Very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Pleasant staff. Neat and clean office. Would highly recommend.

When I saw him first time as a new patient, he did not ask me one medical question. No tests were performed. Somehow he diagnosed stage of my disease only by looking at eyes. Each visit he gave me lengthy general information about disease which I'd already known through Internet. He did not try to communicate and always was in rush to move to next patient.

Very professional

i never have to wait long when I go there for an appointment. The staff is always courteous. I enjoy my visits.

Dr. Vinod D Bhavnani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.

Dr. Vinod D Bhavnani Is this you?