Have you seen Dr. Vinod D Bhavnani?

Efficient and thorough exam

Office is nice and clean. Didn't wait long to be seen. Technicians are friendly and efficient. Very happy with experience.

Office staff are very helpful and professional. I liked the office atmosphere and the doctor is great. I appreciate all they do!

Excellent doctor! Stellar staff, very courteous and prompt. The doctor was thorough in explaining my condition. Very happy with experience.

Saved my eyes

Dr. Bhavnani was very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain my infection and the necessary treatment. Being at risk losing your eyesight is very scary; if it wasn't for Dr. Bhavnani I would be blind today. His staff was wonderful; caring, knowledgeable and there was this red head who was very attractive. I think her name was Sarah. She went out of her way to make sure the visits went smoothly and helped me fill out the forms (I couldn't see them) and took care of all the insurance problems. I wish all doctors were like this.

Excellent Doctor and staff ! Very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Pleasant staff. Neat and clean office. Would highly recommend.

When I saw him first time as a new patient, he did not ask me one medical question. No tests were performed. Somehow he diagnosed stage of my disease only by looking at eyes. Each visit he gave me lengthy general information about disease which I'd already known through Internet. He did not try to communicate and always was in rush to move to next patient.

Very professional

i never have to wait long when I go there for an appointment. The staff is always courteous. I enjoy my visits.

Fine Dr. Prompt. Fine staff.

thorough

a true professional who uses all the tools to make sure diagnosis is exact

Fellow physician (retired)

Dr. Bhavnani is a great person - kind, understanding, CARING, and a superlative surgeon with extensive experience in eye surgery - especazilly glaucoma. Following my own surgery he was in India for a fami ly visit and when I called his office about a postg-op problem the doctor called me from India to consult and advise. He's great.

Poor

Exams done by staff, Dr. only comes in for final look at my vision and spends around 5 minutes

Dr. Vinod D Bhavnani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.

Dr. Vinod D Bhavnani Is this you?