Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinod P Bopaiah
Dr. Vinod P Bopaiah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Bopaiah is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, Richmond University Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital. Dr. Bopaiah has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vinod P Bopaiah has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Vinod P Bopaiah has the following 14 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Rectal Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Skin Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Prolapse
Dr. Vinod P Bopaiah has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 25
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bopaiah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Vinod P Bopaiah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsColon Rectal Surgeons, 2583 Ocean Ave Ste 1R, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vinod P Bopaiah in this video.
Dr. Vinod P Bopaiah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.