The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinod Garg
Dr. Vinod Garg, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pomona, CA, with other offices in Pomona, CA and West Covina, CA (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Garg is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, San Antonio Regional Hospital and Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair. Dr. Garg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vinod Garg has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Vinod Garg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.