Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinod C Mehta
Dr. Vinod C Mehta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Griffin, GA, with other offices in Locust Grove, GA and Griffin, GA . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vinod C Mehta has 3 locations
546 S 8th St Ste B
Griffin, GA 30224
Book Online Now
Dr. Vinod C Mehta has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.<br>Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vinod C Mehta has the following 8 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Dr. Vinod C Mehta is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Mental nurse Shakena
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vinod C Mehta - Posted on August 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vinod C Mehta - Posted on May 25th, 2016
Office manager is so nasty.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vinod C Mehta - Posted on April 17th, 2016
Great doctors rude and judgemental staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vinod C Mehta - Posted on March 21st, 2016
Average just Average
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vinod C Mehta - Posted on September 24th, 2009
Dr. Mehta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Vinod C Mehta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Vinod C Mehta's office for more information.
546B S 8th St Griffin, GA : (770) 228-8242
3334 Highway 155 Locust Grove, GA : (678) 583-0241
546 S 8th St Ste B Griffin, GA 30224
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vinod C Mehta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Griffin, GA.