Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vinod Narra has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Vinod Narra has the following 4 expertise
- Liver Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
Dr. Vinod Narra has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Narra was very professional and informative during each stage of my treatment. He performed two surgeries on me and each time I felt I was in good care and healed quickly. He has a delightful sense of humor which helped in times of stress and relaxed me. No question went unanswered and he was always just a phone call away.
Saw him for a growing thyroid nodule. Said it didn't meet all his criteria for malignancy, and I could wait a year to see if it grows more, or if I was the type that needed "peace of mind" I could do it now. Thank god I chose to, because the biopsy came back as suspicious. His delivery of my results was very casual, and he made a few comments that my mother and I found to be rude. I decided to go with an award winning thyroid surgeon in Boston who was great!! Night to day difference. Pathology was positive for Papillary Carcinoma, and it was beginning to spread outside my thyroid. Thank god I didn't wait a year, and followed my gut, resulting in a better doctor and a better prognosis!
24 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Vinod Narra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEssex Surgical Associates, 100 Cummings Ctr Ste 113D, Beverly, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vinod Narra in this video.
Dr. Vinod Narra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly, MA.