Have you seen Dr. Vinod T Sancheti?

Misdiagnosed

After being treated for diverticulitis, Dr. Sancheti ordered a cologuard for me. After a week or so, I received a letter saying he had gotten the results and would be in touch with me. His office never contacted me. Subsequently, within a month, thanks to another surgeon, I had colorectal surgery which was cancerous. On the day of surgery, my husband called Sancheti's office and was told that results of the cologuard were positive. Had they let me know, I would have followed up sooner. Somebody dropped the ball big time. Please do not use this doctor.

Expeditious in Medical Professional Conclusions

Dr. Sancheti has always been a champion for rational decisive conclusions in the application of medicines for all ailments presented to him. He exemplifies patience at all times.

Best Internist

Dr. Sancheti is the consumate professional doctor who values his patients. His diagnostic ability is exceptional, and he listens well. He is the best internist I've ever known. BillHulse

Happy with my Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Sancheti for about 8 years and I am glad my friend recommended him to me. He is always accessible when I need him. If I am having a problem and call the office they manage to fit me in that day. He explains everything to me and always answers my questions so I understand everything. I highly recommend him. Pat D.

Monthly Visit

He is a nice doctor. I have been to both of his Offices. Very Clean & workers are friendly too.

Wonderful Doctor!!!

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Sancheti for the last 15 years. Dr. Sancheti has been a very good doctor to us in every way. Whenever my husband and I make an appointment, we are always able to get in right away. Dr. Sancheti also makes sure that he contacts us regarding any test results as soon as possible. He is very devoted to his patients. Dr. Sancheti takes time explaining everything to us in a way that we understand. We are very pleased to have him as our doctor.

Highly recommended

This doctor truly takes the time to listen to your complaints or concerns. He is knowledgable and will find the solution to the problem. He Never gives patients a hard time. My parents have been seeing him for years and recommended him to me. The office staff is very friendly and professional. I absolutely recommend this doctor to anyone in search of a primary.

Best Internist

Brilliant doctor. Fantastic memory of each patient's problems. Listens well, and gives accurate diagnoses. Never rushes you. Shows great respect for elders.

Great doctor who always makes you feel important and not just another patient

Dr sancheti is a warm and caring doctor who takes the time to not only fix your ailment but to help you aboid potential issues down the road. I cannot find a negative thing to say. I highly recommend him to everyone looking for a doctor

I've known Dr. Sancheti for 11 years. In all these years I have observed the way he interacts with my mother and family. He is a very kind, caring, considerate and compassionate doctor. He helped us through a very difficult time when my dad passed away and now takes care of my mom. He always greets us with a smile and makes my mom feel at ease. He is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure to meet. He never rushes us and always takes the time to listen and help us through our worries. He is an excellent doctor and we love him. I wouldn't trust my moms care to anyone but Dr. Sancheti. He truly is the best.

Rude and corrupt doctor, always complaining

My father was a patient of this doctor. The doctor is rude to patients, nurses and office staff. My father at age 82 was uncomfortable and suffering in pain. But this doctor rudely told my father its old pain from arthritis, learn to live with it. He does un-necessary ultrasound scans and other tests on majority of his patients without any medical necessity so he can simply bill insurances and especially Medicare. This foreign doctor needs to be investigated for Insurance / Medicare Fraud and sent back to which ever country he came from. He is leeching on our health care system. Doctor If you flag or delete this TRUE AND FACTUAL REVIEW, then I will file a complaint with Medicare and the secondary Insurance company about how much money you fraudulently made off of my father, and majority of your unsuspecting elderly patients.

he's a great doctor, he takes his time to explain everything, makes you feel comfortable.

Dr. Vinod T Sancheti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.

Dr. Vinod T Sancheti Is this you?