Dr. Vinod S Soni Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Vinod S Soni?

WIl not go back

I saw Doctor Soni yesterday and he was very inattentive. He spent about 6 minutes with me, and in those 6 minutes he walked in and out of the room multiple times. His nurse was in the room with me taking my information. He was more interested in how they were going to dictate all their patient appointments that day because the computer they were using didn’t have ‘the dragon’ on it. He asked me why I didn’t see a surgeon closer to my home. He spoke to be about 45 seconds to tell me he couldn’t help me. He offered no further testing. I ultimately believe that he could’ve helped me if he wanted to. I will never go back.