Dr. Vinod Vallabh Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vinod Vallabh?

Posted on August 5th, 2012

I have found that in addition to Dr. Vallabh excellent bedside manner, he asks questions, non-medical in nature, that are still pertinent and represents a very holostic approach to his practice. I comment his conservative approach when necessary and calming demeanor. As being what I consider a complicated case, his vast experience has been very helping, for example, off label prescription application for certain types of GI issues. I was prescribed medications, off label, that were much less risky and highly effective. Also Dr. Vallabh is very balanced in his approach to referrals. If he feels that he is not resolving your issue in a manner that is satisfactory, he will provide you with the best of referrals, which again highlights his experience and holistic approach to his practice. I would highly reccomend him to anyone. I have been a patient for several years now and find him to be the best in the geographic area and practice type.

Finally....a Good Doctor!

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Vallabh after my husband had a good experience with him. Previously I had seen about three doctors including my general practitioner, a surgeon, and another gastro specialist. Nobody could seem to help me with my gastro complications after my gallbladder was removed in late April. When I came to see Dr. Vallabh I was very ill and desperate to be well. I asked him, "Please help me." His response was a confident, "We will solve this problem." His confidence, reassurance and care just about brought tears to my eyes after dealing with chronic pain, nausea, and dysfunction for almost three months.This is a doctor who cares about his patients. He takes the time to hear your story and sort through the relevant details. Dr. Vallabh truly listens and this quality seems rare these days among physicians. As an added bonus he is funny. He will make you forget your troubles by making you smile or laugh...not an easy feat when you are a patient in pain.The staff at his office were all courteous, kind, and efficient. I was able to get an appointment right away as well as be scheduled for a procedure that same week. Dr. Vallabh's knowledge of my gastro complaints (IBS, GERD, and complications from gallbladder surgery) was impressive. Unlike some other physicians Dr. Vallabh congratulated me on researching my conditions and taking notes. I felt empowered as opposed to just blindly being told what to do.He also performed an upper endoscopy to make a proper diagnosis. I was frightened by the procedure but he put me totally at ease. It went very well and I had no side effects. Not even a sore throat!For the first time in these past months I feel hope. I am going to finally get help and some answers. I would recommend Dr. Vallabh and his staff to anyone in need of exceptional treatment for their gastrointestinal disorder(s). Excellent doctor and I am fortunate to have found quality care. Finally!

I needed a biopsy and got a punctured diaphram

Posted on February 6th, 2009

I went in to get a biopsy and instead I got a punctured diaphram and then they wouldn't give me my file when I switched doctors

Posted on October 18th, 2017