Dr. Vinson E Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinson E Allen?

Do NOT see this doctor!

Visiting from out of town, I went to the closest doctor. Going to see Dr. Allen was a huge mistake. I waited 3 hours to see him. He wrote the prescription incorrectly, and I had to wait another 24 hours to get the correct prescription. I paid $100 for an office visit and then three months later, I get a bill for $70 that says that my account is being turned over to collections if I don't pay in thirty days. The nightmare continues! All he did was joke around when I went to see him instead of acting professionally. My advice to him is to visit my home general practitioner to see how a real doctor's office operates.

Excellent Doctor but very bad management

Dr. Allen is an excellent doctor but the wait time is ridiculous. He had me waiting for 3 hours and the employees do NOT know what their doing.