Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viola V Anderson
Dr. Viola V Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Texas City, TX. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Houston Methodist St John Hospital and Mainland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Viola V Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
This is the Dr. your parents should warn you about. She argues and goes back and forth with the patient, she doesn't know if you are really her patient because she claims she has so many. And then she will go to your file to give a so call accurate date when she started seeing you but comes back with just the year, and she claims to be professional. Oh let me not forget she will set you up for lab tests and blood work and will not give you the results of your past work even if you ask. It's already hard enough to understand what she is saying because she talks so fast and acts as if she does not want to be bothered. This Dr. is only here to collect a check, because she does not care about you or your loved one. I advise you to beware and RUN to another Dr. that will tend to your needs and answer a least one question. But here is the WHAMMY if you questioned her authority she will yell at you, or even worse her or her nurse Valerie will allow your love one to leave when their sugar is low....What is the purpose of seeing a Dr. to get better when you still leave feeling worse. Let me not forget she rushes the visit, she is not in the room longer than 7 minutes....
Love Dr. Anderson.. Wouldn't change doctors for anything!
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1974
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Viola V Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeeler Manske Clinic Llp, 7111 Medical Center Dr Ste 200, Texas City, TX
Dr. Viola V Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texas City, TX.