Dr. Violet Mcintosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Violet Mcintosh?

Staff very unprofessional , rude people.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

The saff need training , very rude uncaring people

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Love, Love, Love Dr. McIntosh and staff at EMHC

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Outstanding to have, wonderful to work with!!

Think twice before...

Posted on January 9th, 2015

I am very disappointed from this center. Main point they do repeated testing (yes their motivation in most cases appear to be monitory gain) . Taking advantage of sincere concern and fear of breast cancer in women they to do unnecessary repeat testing. I just saw my GYN and she told me that she gets lots of women calling her after a first visit to EH breast center. They are invited for further observation. I feel uncomfortable saying it but this center is like an assembly line and it my impression is that repeated testing is not innocently. Who assessed the number of invitation for re-assessment comparing them to other centers. By they way they are super nice to all women. Super nice....but that does not convince me that the practice good medicine.

A trusted surgeon

Posted on May 6th, 2014

When you see Dr. McIntosh you are there because of a serious or potentially serious issue. She is going to be direct and tell you everything you will need to know to make an informed decision. I have been her patient for five years and as my surgeon I have a deep trust and level of confidence in her skilled hands because I know she is one of the best out there.

Stay Away

Posted on December 16th, 2013

The doctor has no bedside manner. When she had test results, she wouldn't discuss them till the following day. She is abrupt and does not seem to have any care in the patient.

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Dr. McIntosh did a great job of advising me- telling me exactly what my risks were in a straightforward way, and telling me what needed to be done. She went the extra mile to make sure things were done the right way - to make sure I would be ok.

Susan RN

Posted on July 15th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr McIntosh for quite some time now. I recently underwent breast cancer surgery for the second time, but the first time with her. Dr. McIntosh has always been caring, compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable & Professional. I never feel rushed when in her office. Pat her NP is an absolute doll. Dr. McIntosh saw me through a very difficult time & I will be forever grateful to her.

go elsewhere

Posted on December 6th, 2011

I should have known from the beginning when she was not at all friendly during my initial meeting with her. But, I blamed myself and said I was just nervous and went through with the surgery as she recommended. What a mess. I will never go back to her or to englewood.

Ellyn L.McKenna, RN

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Dr. Mc Intosh Is a women who is couteous, respectful, knowledgeable & one of the best surgeons I`ve met during my long career,

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Dr. McIntosh is a brillant physician and for me had gotten it right from the very beginning. She is a no nonsense consummate professional.

a true blessing to the health professiona

Posted on November 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr.McIntosh's for the past 13 years. Not only is she an expert in the field but, has a very empathetic demeanor. This is a rare find these days among physicians, God Bless her! She saved my life.