Dr. Violette F Henein Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Violette F Henein?

I would NOT recommend any one to this doctor's office !!!!! I had to wait almost 2 hours in the waiting room till they called my name and one hour till I saw the doctor!!!!!!!!! The staff are horrible no rules no communication !! The manger if they have one has no Idea, the front desk confused!! medical assistant with attitude !! The doctor did not spend enough time with me as new patient, did not even examined me !!! This office has no management at all !!!!!!

I am no longer with this doctor !! Horrible experience !! I was misdiagnosed almost loss my life !!!

worst office I have ever been too! I went there for my first time last week, I had to wait an 1hr45min....and the staff was rude and hard to understand....I will never go back there 😡

Dr. Violette Henein very knowledgeable explains medical condition in details , spend appropriate time with patients, I trust Dr Henein all the way ,very neat and friendly staff ,ease of scheduling great management .

Highly recommend ! I have been to other Rheumatologist for 3 years after I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis still in pain did not do any thing for me. I decided to change my doctor, and it was the best thing I did ! She listens to patient's concerns and uses logical and helpful recommendation and treatment plan, most kind person, I am very pleased with her.

Very nice office with healthy environment the doctor very knowledgeable and focus ,the office manager very sincere, respectful and detailed . I was in a lots of pain but Dr. Henein explained to me which medication is better for my pain ! I will see her again with in 3 weeks to discuss my results.

terrible

Dr. Henein spends know time with my wife and dosent even know the meds she is on that she prescribed!! over 2 years with her and no improvement for quality of life! we are moving on !

There aren't many rheumatologists in Macomb County that have reputable medical school training, and Dr. Henein is good. However, I've been very disappointed in the ease of scheduling appointments, getting refills, or simply being able to reach a human being when needed. Office hours are extremely limited as well.

Dr. Violette F Henein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.