Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vipul M Dua has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Vipul M Dua has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Vipul M Dua is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I had complete knee replacement from Dr.Dua after suffering for a very long time and he said it was time for it. His office, his staff, everyone who helped him to see me thru this has been fantastic. I would recommend asking for an appointment if you are seeking Medical care..My Wife, my parents both have been patients of Dr Dua's and nothing but Praise.
Dr. Dua's office states his office will treat you like family. I have never had a family member treat me with this much disrespect. as a new patient, I tried to make an appointment to have a procedure performed for over 6 weeks, calling sever time only to be put on hold and then told the person who schedules the procedure was not able to speak to me and to leave a message, which were never returned. I spoke with Dr. Dua and he stated this is unusual. I received a message to call them and when I did I was again put on hold, when answered I was told I could not schedule an appointment until they call my insurance. I Would not recommend this office.
After being treated for 2 1/2 months for hamstring tendonitis and having a MRI on my back I insisted on having a MRI on my hip(which is where the problem was) it was found that I have stage IV lung cancer which metastasized in my hip! I was in severe pain and had to pay for 2 1/2 months on physical therapy which of course did not help! It was a horrible experience and diagnosis which could have cost me my life! I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!!!
Dr. Dua is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Vipul M Dua accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSports Medicine Partners, 2800 Tamarack Ave Ste 106, South Windsor, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vipul M Dua in this video.
Dr. Vipul M Dua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Windsor, CT.