Dr. Vipul Dua Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Vipul Dua?

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Very satisfied; hip fracture surgery needed ASAP (screws); Dr. Dua highly recommended by Primary Physician.

Posted on October 14th, 2016

I had complete knee replacement from Dr.Dua after suffering for a very long time and he said it was time for it. His office, his staff, everyone who helped him to see me thru this has been fantastic. I would recommend asking for an appointment if you are seeking Medical care..My Wife, my parents both have been patients of Dr Dua's and nothing but Praise.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

I never saw him intil my last visit. He came in and told me I had back issues (really).. then said it was bad enough to cause pain. Sent me to another Doctor. Didn't care at all.. Don't see him.

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr. Dua's office states his office will treat you like family. I have never had a family member treat me with this much disrespect. as a new patient, I tried to make an appointment to have a procedure performed for over 6 weeks, calling sever time only to be put on hold and then told the person who schedules the procedure was not able to speak to me and to leave a message, which were never returned. I spoke with Dr. Dua and he stated this is unusual. I received a message to call them and when I did I was again put on hold, when answered I was told I could not schedule an appointment until they call my insurance. I Would not recommend this office.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

After being treated for 2 1/2 months for hamstring tendonitis and having a MRI on my back I insisted on having a MRI on my hip(which is where the problem was) it was found that I have stage IV lung cancer which metastasized in my hip! I was in severe pain and had to pay for 2 1/2 months on physical therapy which of course did not help! It was a horrible experience and diagnosis which could have cost me my life! I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!!!

Dua Does It!

Posted on November 5th, 2015

With a previous knee replacement from another doctor, I had a big problem with pain. With my second knee replacement, Dr. Dua gave me the right combination of medications, so I had no problem with pain and recovered quickly.

Find someone else!!!! id give no stars if possibke

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Worst doctor Ever! Doesnt care about his patients nor listens to what their concerns are. Rushes through everything and makes you feel like he cant wait to get you out of his office. I say find another doc if possibLe. Not worth the stress or aggrevation. His staff is more caring Then him

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Dr. Dua is a waste of time, literally. I would wait at least half an hour up to an hour and a half for him. He has horrific bedside manners and doesn't listen to your concerns.

great office

Posted on March 18th, 2014

I found Dr. Dua to be an amazing doctor. His nurse was amazing. Was very polite in bringing be to the room and took her time, she addressed my as Ms and most places call your name with out a smile. the xray lady was very and was very understanding of my fall due to my dog. I strongly reccomend this office. from front to back they are amazing definately worth the wait. after the doctor left i was told to take my time getting dressed. I never heard that before and was walked to the checkout

Mrs. Elaine R Goodfield

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Best ortho Doctor I have ever gone too.

Poor

Posted on July 20th, 2011

He was not able to diagnose my knee problem properly. He is not able to understand the cause for many of the symptoms in knee. IN MRI report there was line stating that I have a Osteo chondral defect, I asked him what is that, he asked me to ignore that, later that ignore part became a big mess in my life. One of the worst orthopedic doctor.

This rating system doesn't do justice

Posted on January 19th, 2011

I have no idea what happened with the 1st two reviewers - it's actually unfortunate to me that a doctor who is so good ends up with poor reviews because someone had to wait too long in the office. My mother fell and had to have an unexpected total hip replacement and was referred to Dr. Dua. They have been nothing short of wonderful, helpful, and caring. She mentioned to me several times that he is a "doctor you can actually talk to," and that he "spent ample time" with her before and after surgery. Most importantly, she is doing very well just 2 weeks after surgery. Thanks to Dr. Dua!