Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vipul V Kabaria
Dr. Vipul V Kabaria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plant City, FL. His specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Kabaria is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital, St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa and University Community Hospital Inc. Dr. Kabaria has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vipul V Kabaria has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Showing 5 of 22
My husband has been a patient of his for many years . He has always been very thural, making sure to get X-rays of areas that he has more problems with to make sure that more things aren't happening and he's getting the correct meds, he has helped my husband so much. Unfortunately I wrecked my motorcycle and I almost lost my leg, if it wasn't for him I don't know how I would have learned to deal with the pain. I'm not completely feel of pain but it is bearable and I am learning to walk. Without him I never would have gotten this far. Thanks for helping my husband and I
I went to my appt. with Dr. Kabaria and as it turns out he was just fine with billing Humana and Medicare but played into Humana's hand by not following through with the necessary paper work to get me the freekin meds that I don't abuse but NEED! He 'assumed' I was a drug seeker/ abuser and I still don't have the pain med I need/ take INFREQUENTLY !!!! He bills insurance (kisses their butts) and does NOTHING to help the patient.
Remember the pet rocks of the 70's? I had one. Mine had a wonderful personality compared to this guy. No bedside manner at all. Won't listen to patient. Jokes about what he does to patients who don't pay on first visit. Take money to scratch out a script for a patch that was told was tried previously and didn't work. Must be nice to get paid $250 for scribbling on a piece of paper. Go somewhere else. This guy won't help you.
Dr. Kabaria is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Vipul V Kabaria accepts the following insurance providers.
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrancis A Derito Md, 303 N Plant Ave Ste 2, Plant City, FL
Dr. Vipul V Kabaria is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plant City, FL.