Dr. Vipul R Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vipul R Patel?

Best of the Best

Traveled from South Carolina to Celebration, FL to have Dr. Patel do my Prostatectomy. I am certain, based on my circumstances, if I had gone to anyone but Dr. Patel, I would not have had the same outcome. He is very humble, confident, but not cocky. Even though he is very busy, he takes the time to answer any questions or concerns and is genuinely interested in you achieving a full recovery in what he calls the Trifecta: cancer free, continence and regaining sexual function. His staff is also amazing. Bottom line, you only have one prostate and one chance to get it right; why not choose the best?

Dr Patel is a superstar -- he successfully performed my prostate cancer surgery this week and I don't think there is a better urologist on the planet in performing this surgical procedure!

I Trusted Him

Vip Patel did surgery to remove my prostate cancer. After surgery, I was assured that he had got it all. Well, he hadn't. He didn't bother to get clear margins and I had to have 45 radiation treatments which also failed. I am now incontanant.

Seven years later

Seven years ago today, 2-7-2008, Dr. Vipul Patel performed a Robotic Prostatectomy to remove my cancerous prostate. I am healthy and thankful to Dr. Patel and everyone involved at Florida Hospital.

Great person and physician. Diagnosed at a rather young age for prostate cancer, cancer was fairly aggressive, but surgery was a success.

Kind, compassionate, Surgeon

Dr.Patel truly takes the time to evaluate his patients individually. When it comes to prostate cancer each case is unique,therefore, my appreciation for the individualized care provided by Dr. Patel is abounding. I did not want to be just another "cancer" patient. It was the doctor's explanation to me that made me realize just because I know other men who have had prostate cancer with different treatments and outcomes, it was important to understand my situation. The surgery is only part of the treatment, the other part was dependent on my compliance and follow through with medications and therapy. I have and will continue to highly recommend Dr. Patel and his team!!

More hype than results

I have had the worst experience with robotic prostate surgery with Dr. Patel. He is just a "show man" and advertises more than he delivers. I am still leaking urine more than 6 months after surgery and erections are NON EXISTENT! Stop advertising Dr. Patel and start delivering what you promise.

A True Professional

Dr. Patel and his staff are thoroughly professional in every aspect. His office worked tirelessly to negotiate the demands of presurgical clearances and insurance coverage, I was seen without delay, and the surgery went perfectly. Dr. Patel knew all of the information in my chart before meeting me, answered all of my questions without hesitation and everything happened the way he said it would.I have had an excellent result and I am cancer free. the decision to have him do my surgery was absolutely the best decision I could have made under the circumstances.

The most experinced robotic surgeon in the world--everything he told would happen happenned when he told me--recovery was exactly as predicted--cancer free after 3.5 years--any complications were a result of prior non-Patel biopsy--he is a surgeon and once his work is done, if there are complications he does refer back to urologist for solutions--he works quickly and efficiently!

success

Dr. Vipul R Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.