Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viqar A Qudsi
Dr. Viqar A Qudsi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plattsburgh, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Qudsi is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Qudsi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Viqar A Qudsi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Qudsi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Sindh Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Viqar A Qudsi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Medical, 164 Boynton Ave Ste 103, Plattsburgh, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Viqar A Qudsi in this video.
Dr. Viqar A Qudsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.