Dr. Viraf R Cooper Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Viraf R Cooper?

Excellent

Dr. Cooper is a very trustworthy doctor. He treated me very well and was quick to take care of my issues. As a human being I would trust him with my life. Dr. Cooper's bedside manner is wonderful and I just want to thank him for bringing me out of the darkness of pain.

Retired due to disability

I can thank Dr. Cooper for having to retire early, I became disabled after he performed surgery on me. He was not supposed to perform the surgery, I found out after I woke up after surgery. Look his record up on The Texas Medical Board, I'm lucky I'm still alive unlike some of his patients! If you can't run away, crawl!

Wonderful Dr.

Great Dr, VERY HONEST about his opinions and outcomes for surgery. Has the BEST Staff. Cristina is a wonderful person and so considerate of patients.

Very good experience with both doctor and staff. Very satisfied overal. Would definitely reccommend

Dr. Copper is an outstanding Doctor with a wonderful bedside manner and above all he is truly caring to each individuals need. However, there is now another doctor using and sharing Dr.'s Cooper office, the female doctor who is now sharing; she and her staff are extremely loud, her staff is very rude whether it be in person or on the phone and the second doctor's staff (female doctor) has little to no phone etiquette. Wait room is loud, smelly and usually not enough seating anymore for the spinal patients who are in severe pain and can't stand or sit too long. The female doctor and her staff are inconsiderate to Dr. Coppers patients which may result in many of us leaving to get the same level of care without the added frustrations of having 2 doctors working out of the same small office which is now extremely loud, packed and frustrating.

Sandra Lee Santana

I want to thank you for being such wonderful human being. You took the greatest care of me humanly possible. We need more caring Dr's like you. You are gods gift to all human life, don't ever loose that attribute Dr. Cooper. Thank You ever so grateful.