Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viral Acharya MD
Dr. Viral Acharya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Viral Acharya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Viral Acharya has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Viral Acharya - Posted on November 19th, 2012
Dr. Acharya is a very caring doctor. He was my mom's attending doctor when she was recently admitted in St. Vincent's. He was genuinely concerned for her well being not only physically but also emotionally with the new cancer diagnosis. We will request him for any future visits to St. Vincent's. They have wonderful staff: Doctors, nurses, aides, everyone!
Don't get him while you are in the hospital
Self-verified patient of Dr. Viral Acharya - Posted on August 10th, 2012
* Told my husband he was lying about throwing up when the NURSE and I saw/confirmed that he had.* Pushed very, VERY hard on my husband's stomach to the point my husband was still in pain when I arrived from work.(INTERNAL ORGAN ISSUES HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED, and he is back in the hospital FROM COMPLICATIONS.)*HAVE COMPLAINED TO THE STAFF AND REQUESTED NEW DOCTOR BE ASSIGNED*HOSPITAL, ST VINCENTS, is GREAT!*Doctor VIRAL IS DIRE NEED OF some SERIOUS Bedside MANNERS training.
Dr. Viral Acharya Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Viral Acharya's office for more information.
1200 Riverplace Blvd Ste 620 Jacksonville, FL : (904) 396-6620
Locations & DirectionsIPC HOSPITALIST COMPANY, 1200 Riverplace Blvd Ste 620, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Viral Acharya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.