Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viren G Amin
Dr. Viren G Amin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roslyn, NY, with other offices in Great Neck, NY and Great Neck, NY . She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Amin is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Viren G Amin has 3 locations
891 Northern Blvd Ste 203
Great Neck, NY 11021
Book Online Now
Dr. Viren G Amin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Viren G Amin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Viren G Amin - Posted on September 7th, 2017
I have been to may internist; over many years and Dr Amin is only one i totally satisfied and my whole family go to him
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Amin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Viren G Amin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Viren G Amin's office for more information.
34 Carriage Rd Roslyn, NY : (877) 216-2916
891 Northern Blvd Ste 203 Great Neck, NY 11021
891 Northern Blvd Ste 203 Great Neck, NY : (516) 773-6300
Locations & Directions
Dr. Viren G Amin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roslyn, NY.