Dr. Virendar Verma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virendar Verma?

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Best doctor I've ever had. Dr. Verma and his wife are so compassionate. I have been to many doctors and Dr. Verma was the first to detect my heart murmur. I will miss them so much.

Thank you!

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Excellent physician. The first to correctly diagnose and treat my condition. Thank you!

Posted on October 27th, 2012

As an MD, I have to say that the comment left by the RN is totally inappropriate. As a subspecialist myself, an referral from a PCP is a MUST. She obviously does NOT understand that.Dr. Verma is EXCELLENT. Office staff is the kindest I have ever met. Very knowledgeable and to the point. I highly recommend Dr. Verma.

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Office staff is rude. Getting an appointment without another Doctor referral is impossible. This is a red flag for me that this Physician may have some issues if he has to have another Physician do his background work on a patient before he accepts them. As a RN, I find this very alarming. I have words with Physicians like this in Pain Management and they were on the phone calling someone else to a what to do when a heart rate was low, blood pressure high, etc. I am NOT saying THIS PHYSICIAN is like that BUT by not being able to take his own patients, it DOES put up a red flag and I am willing to go to Little Rock.

Posted on August 16th, 2017