Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virender D Parekh MD
Dr. Virender D Parekh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Huron, MI. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Parekh is affiliated with St John River District Hospital and Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Virender D Parekh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Virender D Parekh has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Parekh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Virender D Parekh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Virender D Parekh, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Port Huron, MI, in this video.
Dr. Virender D Parekh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Huron, MI.