Dr. Virender K Singhal Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Virender K Singhal?

Love this practice

I am so pleased with my results from Dr. Singhal he was very professional and answered all of my questions and concerns from beginning middle and end, and lets not forget the results! Just absolutely amazing I would recommend using Dr Singhal and his staff for all cosmetic needs!

Highly recommend!

Very pleased with not only my results but also the kindness and accessibility of Dr. Singhal throughout the whole process. I would recommend Dr. Singhal to anyone. In fact I’m taking my teenage son there today to have some moles removed from his face.

Amazing experience, amazing results and I can’t wait to come back!

Had a great experience with a great doctor...I would recommend Dr. Singhal to anyone. Very nice and professional...I am super happy with the results of my breasts reduction

Excellent Experience

Great experience with Dr. Singhal and his staff. Very professional, wonderful bedside manner and his credentials couldn't be better.

Wonderful!

I visited 5 surgeons before choosing Dr. Singhal. I chose him after he spent over an hour explaining the procedure to me and making sure I understood everything. I really like how friendly and easy to talk to he is. My Lipo procedure was a huge success. I feel confident enough to wear leggings with out a shirt down to my knees to cover my formally huge thighs. All my friends want lipo now since they see how amazing I look now and its only 6 weeks post surgery!

post gastric bypass patient

I wish there was an extra star to give to this practice. I had a couple of procedures done and had some complications. (Which had nothing to do with Dr. Singhal) I've never had a doctor personally keep in touch with me to ensure my well being. Not to mention the extra daily office visits I had to make. The staff superceeds any other medical practice I've ever encountered. Not to mention the work he did Was outstanding. I would recommend them 100 times over and again.

A great doctor, I look amazing, I'm so happy!

Dr. Singhal is wonderful, and so talented. I look at least 10 years younger with just botox and fillers! He is a true artist, and such a sweet caring man, and his staff are so attentive and friendly. I am thrilled with the way I look. I got carded buying beer and the attendant was shocked when she saw my real age! I am so thankful for the wonderful experience I had with Dr. Singhal. Thank you Singhal Plastic Surgery!

Dr. Singhal and his staff did an amazing job with my breast reduction surgery. They were courteous and kind the whole process through, and made sure I had any and every question/ concern answered. Dr. Singhal is very talented, caring and intelligent and I always felt at ease and very satisfied with the end result! Nothing bad about my experience at all and would definitely recommend in a heartbeat!

Excellence

Dr. Singhal is extremely professional, overly caring, abundance of knowledge & intelligence as well as only hiring the most qualified staff - Pam & Shelly. The surgery center he uses is just as skilled and kind. My end results far exceeded my expectations. I am more than pleased and would recommend Dr. Singhal to anyone!

One Happy Patient

Dr SInghal and his staff are the absolute best. they made me feel at ease from the very beginning. He took his time and answered all my questions and helped me understand the whole process from beginning to end. I would recommend him to anyone who was needing any of the services he provides.

Removed my facial moles with out any scarring. Very impressed with the communication and skills of Dr Singhal