4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mily Nieves?

Dr. Nieves was my doctor since 2009. Over a year prior to going to her I had a miscarriage. After seeing her and a few months had past I was finally pregnant! I had quite the beginning of pregnancy and had to have emergency surgery. Dr. Nieves was very warm, kind and explained everything clearly to me. She was both nurturing and professional. I had many check ups with her and she always was delighted to see me and never annoyed. I had two more children and her personality remain the same. Her staff is friendly and warm. I love going to my doctor appointments! She is a wonderful doctor that I recommend to all my family and friends.

Best

Doctor nives is the best I been going with her since I was 18 n I still go ....there's only 2 doctors I trust n she's one of them

Wait is worth it!

Dr Nieves is the only Dr that I have felt comfortable with. I switched from Dr Kramer in my 36thweek to Dr Nieves and do not regret it. I walked out on about $3,000 that I had already paid to Dr Kramer, due to bedside manor and office staff. Dr Nieves has always been understnading and comforting, she has delivered two of my kids and I would not have it any other way!

SUCH a sweetie!

I switched to Dr. Nieves 3 weeks before I was due to deliver as my other ob had become EXTREMELY rude! (not at this practice at all!) I was shocked they took on a c-section patient and got me in the same day I called. She has been SO awesome and just an absolute sweetheart! She doesn't rush me at all, thoroughly answers any questions I have, and even made it a point to see my son at a post op visit and compliment us on him. I had a procedure done after as well that although extremely uncomfortable she was so nice walking me through it and making sure I was ok not just rushing and being rough. She's awesome and I am SO glad I found her!

Dr. Mily Nieves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.

Dr. Mily Nieves Is this you?