Dr. Virgil L Graham Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Virgil L Graham?

He told my husband and I that we should consider selective reduction, which could risk us losing the whole pregnancy. I didn't like his cold approach. He was not gentle with his examination, pinching my labia extremely hard when he insert the tool. He didn't care, apologize, and inserted the tool w/ not much lubricant. He just didn't seem to care. I never felt comfortable with this man, which is why I sought out a different doctor. He is cold and matter of fact in his demeanor. I know two other moms who said the same thing about his demeanor. If you need a perinatologist, I suggest you drive to another Kaiser for one. This guy did not appear caring or compassionate at all.