The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virgilio Sacchini
Dr. Virgilio Sacchini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sacchini is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, Mercy Medical Center and Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital. Dr. Sacchini has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Virgilio Sacchini has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Virgilio Sacchini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.