Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Virginia B Hyland has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
I was a patient here for nearly 2 decades as well as other members of my family. Due to an insurance change I was unable to be a patient here for a few years, my other family members were able to continue treatment there. When I got my new insurance this year I thought "great! Now I can see dr. Hyland again. " but upon calling I was told even though I'm still in their computer system I've been away long enough to be considered a new patient and The dr. Wasn't accepting new pt.'s unless she CHOSE to and I could speak w a nurse about my issue. I left a very detailed message, I received a reply 24 hrs later. I could tell by the response I got the message wasn't relayed to the dr. Correctly and I was told she wouldn't see me as a new patient. I told the person I felt like as a patient of record who helped build this practice I was getting the shaft and I would be writing a review of the treatment I received for being a loyal patient. All she said was ok.
Dr. Hyland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Sc Medical Center
Dr. Virginia B Hyland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Associates, 1301 Wellbrook Cir NE, Conyers, GA
Dr. Virginia B Hyland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.