Dr. Virginia Hyland Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Hyland?

Got shafted!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I was a patient here for nearly 2 decades as well as other members of my family. Due to an insurance change I was unable to be a patient here for a few years, my other family members were able to continue treatment there. When I got my new insurance this year I thought "great! Now I can see dr. Hyland again. " but upon calling I was told even though I'm still in their computer system I've been away long enough to be considered a new patient and The dr. Wasn't accepting new pt.'s unless she CHOSE to and I could speak w a nurse about my issue. I left a very detailed message, I received a reply 24 hrs later. I could tell by the response I got the message wasn't relayed to the dr. Correctly and I was told she wouldn't see me as a new patient. I told the person I felt like as a patient of record who helped build this practice I was getting the shaft and I would be writing a review of the treatment I received for being a loyal patient. All she said was ok.

Posted on September 19th, 2017