4.9

Have you seen Dr. Virginia T Allen?

Saw Dr. Allen as a new patient and would recommend her to all my friends and family. Very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and very thorough! She made me feel very comfortable during my visit and answered all of my questions. She will be a doctor I see for a long time!!! If you need a GREAT Dermatologist, please go see Dr. Virginia Allen!!

Dr. Allen is not only a brilliant doctor,(graduated with honors)but also a sweetheart. It's like coming to see a friend! She also has 4 children of her own, so is very good at making pediatric patients feel at easy. Can't recommend her enough!

Wonderful Doctor Great Medical Office

Dr. Allen and her staff are very professional. I waited for quite a while but the staff was very kind about it. I also refer my friends and family to this office because they offer a variety of skin options. The office is lovely and always see smiles when i walk in!

Nick Katrivesis, Engineer

DR Allen is the best doctor I ever know . I recommend Dr Allen to any one who needs a dermatologist

Referred by a person in my church. She is excellent. Able tohelp my skin condition.

Dr. Virginia T Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakbrook Terrace, IL.

Dr. Virginia T Allen Is this you?