Dr. Virginia S Allison Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Virginia S Allison?

In the span of 9 months, Dr. Allison cancelled 3 appointments on me, one of which was within 1 hour of the appointment (which they make you arrive 15 minutes early for as it is). Re-scheduling appointments within a reasonable time frame was also a losing proposition. I have never wasted so much time off of work chasing down appointments than I have with Dr. Allison. Would not recommend her.

Wonderful!

Dr. Allison is wonderful. She spent a great deal of time with me each visit. Her conversation was caring. Not only did she put me at ease but also valued my questions. She was recommended to me by a friend of mine and I would recommend her to any of my friends.