Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia L Ault MD
Dr. Virginia L Ault, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Cockeysville, MD. She has 59 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia L Ault has 2 locations
5606 Purlington Way
Baltimore, MD 21212
13801 York Rd
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Dr. Virginia L Ault has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
Thank you for giving me a reason to NOT GIVE UP ON MYSELF
Self-verified patient of Dr. Virginia L Ault - Posted on April 5th, 2018
Doctor Adult, was and forever be my lifesaver, she was my doctor and friend, and helped me SO much when I was in my preteens and young adult, I'm now 54 year old married and mother of a daughter 26 years old who is married and happy, and we have a son 22 year old who is in college at Towson who is going to Norway for abralled to be a teacher in 2 year's. I'm happily married of almost 28 year's. I could have never made it this far without all the help and encouragement and support and understanding that Dr Virginia Ault did for me I will forever be thankful to her love you Dr Ault
59 Years Experience
University of Vermont
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Virginia L Ault Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Virginia L Ault's office for more information.
5606 Purlington Way Baltimore, MD 21212
13801 York Rd Cockeysville, MD 21030
Locations & Directions
Dr. Virginia L Ault is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.