Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Virginia Chen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Virginia Chen has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Virginia Chen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Virginia Chen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
VERY RUDE STAFF! Never again will I pay for that kind of rudeness & unprofessionalism. Let's face it ... doctors aren't cheap but they do come a dime a dozen. Although she was able to quickly diagnose my issue, I will never return because of how rude her receptionist was to me on the phone. She lost herself a patient & my money!!!
Dr. Chen is a very knowledgeable doctor. I came to her for my chronic adult acne after going to several doctors and she has really helped my face to totally clear up! Her office is not the cleanest and could be considered a bit sloppy, however she really knows her stuff and I am forever grateful after suffering with adult acne for 8 years.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Chen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Sinai Hospital
31 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1982
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVirginia L Chen MD, 155 E 38th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Virginia Chen in this video.
Dr. Virginia Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.