Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Chiantella
Dr. Virginia Chiantella, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, VA, with other offices in Reston, VA and Reston, VA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Chiantella is affiliated with Inova Loudoun Hospital, Reston Hospital Center and Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Chiantella has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Chiantella has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Virginia Chiantella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.