Dr. Virginia M Chiantella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia M Chiantella?

I went to Dr. Chiantella to get a second opinion on whether surgery was needed on some questionabla calcium deposits. She was recommended by a friend. Staff was great about squeezing me in quickly and Dr. was fantastic about explaining everything and laying out my choices. Terrific!

Best Breast Surgeon Around

Dr. Chiantella was my breast surgeon 7 yrs ago for breast cancer. She is the top of her field in my opinion. I wouldn't go to anyone else. She did a wonderful job with my surgery and has followed me very close to watch for a recurrence the last 7 yrs. You are in the very best of hands with her. She is up on the latest research and techniques and is very thorough. She is loved and trusted by all who go to her.

Dr. Chiantella does medicine the old fashioned way - she views each patient as a real person. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait in the waiting area, but that is because she gives each patient the time necessary for them. I can't say enough good about her. I would highly recommended her to anyone.

Dr. Virginia M Chiantella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.